Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:51:53 -0500

Thank you all so very much for all of your information.  I greatly
appreciate your responses!  Wonderful input.  I hope I haven't missed
anything in my Summary.

For the pizza crusts the over whelming majority of people suggested
Kinnikinnick crusts.  At the store or www.Kinnikinnick.com

Other crusts suggested were:
Nature's Hilights
http://www.natures-hilights.com/

Foods by George

Glutino

Ener-g
www.ener-g.com

Dr. Schaer
www.schaer.com/p6100uk.htm

Dietery Specialty

El Peto
www.elpeto.com

Cause You're Special Crusts

One person thought using Chebe Bread ones, for the best taste.

A couple of folks liked to use a mix rather than pre-made.
Mix:
Miss Robens pizza crust mix.

For the pie crust there wasn't as much input.  No one really came up
with a pre-made gf pie crust that was really very good.  Someone
suggested one but when I got to the site it wasn't offered anymore.

But there was a great recipe offered by Ron from Bette Hagman's
More from the Gluten-Free Gourmet, Donna Jo's Dream Pastry.  Because of
copyright restrictions it cannot be posted.

Many thanks again to all and Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
Safe travels to all you who are traveling over the holidays!

Robin K.
Minnesota