Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:36:45 -0400

I recently traveled to the Yellowstone area and rented a cabin at the
Shoshone Lodge 3 miles outside of the east entrance to the park.

I had read a previous posting on this site and the lodge was highly
recommended for anyone needing to eat gluten-free.

I spent five days eating wonderful, gluten-free food.  Mike, the owner(his aunt
has celiac), had gone out of his way to grocery shop prior to my arrival.  I ate
pancakes, bacon, muffins, oatmeal, trout, hamburgers, pork loin and more, all
freshly made just for me.  The portions were huge and great care was made in
the preparation of my food.  I felt healthy the entire time and looked forward
to every meal.

I strongly recommend the Shoshone Lodge to anyone traveling to the
Yellowstone area.  I have no association with the lodge, just one very happy
customer.

*******
*******