From:
Steven Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 23:06:26 EST

Thanks to those of you who replied to my request for information regarding any
connection between enlarged adenoids and nasal irritation and CD.  My daughter
will see the ENT on Wednesday.  Many replies indicated the anecdotal belief in
a connection due to their own experiences.  I believe that most of what we
believe about our health is true regardless of diagnosis.  So I continue to
believe there may be some connection.  Maybe she isn't entirely GF.  Many
people suggested an intolerance to dairy products.  She is 6 and eats so
little and so little variety that I fear if I eliminate dairy, she won't eat
anything!  We'll see though if nothing else can be found it will be worth the
experiment.

Melanie in Atlanta, GA  USA