From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 21:11:54 -0700

I had written to them to thank them for their GF menu...  Here is their response...
  Beth

  Subject: RE: Comments from Outback.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:26:14 -0400
From: "Michelle Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Good Day,

Thank you for your kind e-mail.

Just an FYI - we have three other restaurant concepts that have a GF
menu:

Carrabba's Italian Grill @ www.carrabbas.com

Bonefish Grill @ www.bonefishgrill.com

Cheeseburger in Paradise @ www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com

Thanks for dining with us,

Michelle

PS - Don't forget our Chocolate Thunder From Down Under is GF - we dust
the pan with sugar not flour!