Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 08:38:20 +0000

I have had my blood checked 3 times in the last 6 months for
cholesterol, -each time the glucose level has been over normal range. My
Doctor recommends that I see an Internal Medicine physician to further
explore taking oral medication for hypoglycemia.

I think the idea is to nip a potential diabetic situation in the bud. I
would be interested in hearing (privately) from any individuals who have
had a similar situation, or who have been diagnosed with adult onset
typeII diabetes.

Particularly, I  would like to know what medications are GF, others'
experience with similar diagnosis ,potential side-effects, and formulas
for success.

Diabetes does not run in my family, so I believe this is a Celiac
related problem. Ever since the Celiac symptoms emerged, the numbers (in
my bloodwork) like cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose have taken a
dramatic change- for the worse. I wonder if this is linked to the
malabsorption & throwing my system out of balance?

Fran, Oregon USA