Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 10:41:38 -0500

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *     H   A   P   P   Y        H   O   L   I D
A   Y   S     *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Tired of all the stress and trauma you experience when you travel, because
you're on a Gluten-free or Wheat free Diet.  Each and every meal you go out
for on your vacation is a hassle - a major negotiation - sometimes you feel
embarrassed - most times frustrated - but at all times you feel stressed
out to
some degree.  And then, after all of that aggravation, most times you
don't get
what you really wanted to eat anyway.

When you travel with us on any of our Gluten-free Getaways you can sit back,
relax and enjoy not only SAFE, but REALLY GREAT Gluten-free food, because we
have done all the work for you - and eliminated the stress.  Since 1998 we
have earned the reputation for providing not only safe food, but really
great
food for our members.  We personally accompany every trip to assure that.

It's very rewarding for us to hear the members' comments that have traveled
with us - that instead of the food being the most stressful part of their
vacation - it becomes the highlight.

Check out our website http://bobandruths.com and see all the places around
the world we've been.  If you want references, just let us know - not a
problem.

Here are the Gluten-free Getaways we are currently offering:

* * *   NIAGARA FALLS, CANADA mini
June 9 - 12, 2013

The Falls is always awesome - no matter how many times you've seen it.  Our
hotel overlooks the Horseshoe Falls and close to most of the attractions.
We've arranged for a group excursion on the famous Maid Of The Mist and
left lots time for you to decide which of the many diverse things you
want to
do.  We'll visit the Victorian City of Niagara-On-The-Lake - enjoy a
winery tour
and tasting - tour the city - take in a play at the Shaw Festival after
dinner.  Oh,
and, of course, the food.

We will be giving a Bob & Ruth's How To Go Out To Eat Workshop at the
Canadian Celiac Associations Annual Conference 6/6-9, 2013 in Mississauga,
Ontario. prior to this Getaway.  Check it out at http://celiac.ca

* * *   SAFARI IN KENYA / MASS MIGRATION
July 16 - 27, 2013

Besides seeing the "Big-5" - Lion, Elephant, Black Rhinoceros, Cape
Buffalo and
Leopard - and more, we'll be there in time and place to experience the
annual
Mass Migration of the millions of Wildebeest and Zebra.  Great hotels, food,
tour vehicles and guides.  And you won't believe the Luxury Tenting
facilities.

* * *   NEW ORLEANS GOURMET mini
March 17 - 20,
2013                                                          THIS IS A
GO ! !

We're staying in the French Quarter and will enjoy a variety of New Orleans
food from menus specially designed by us for you.  What an itinerary - Air
Boat ride through the Louisiana swamp; City Tour (including the famous
cemeteries), St. Patrick's Day Parade, Mardi Gras Museum, Gluten-Free
cooking Demo; and more.

* * *   APRIL in PARIS RIVERBOAT CRUISE & TOUR OF PARIS
APRIL 19 - 28, 2013           THIS IS A GO ! !

                                    WE HAVE ONE LAST CABIN AVAILABLE !

We'll begin with three days of touring Paris - staying in the Opera
District - in
the middle of shops, cafes, tourist sites and restaurants.  We'll cruise
along the
Seine River taking in all the sights along the way.  All tours are
included - as is
an open bar for lunch and dinner each day on the cruise.

*  *  *  *  H  O  L  I  D  A  Y     S  P  E  C  I  A  L    M  E  M B  E
R  S  H  I  P   *  *  *  *

If you would like to become a member we are offering a NEW members only
offer of membership for only $20 (regularly $40).  Send us a copy of this AD
along with your check for $20 before December 31, 2012 to:

Bob & Ruth's         205 Donerail Court              Havre de Grace,
MD  21078

Or; Request a complimentary copy of our quarterly newsletter.

CHECK US OUT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM