Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:17:58 -0700

I may have written earlier that Better Than Milk soymilk was not GF. Well,
it seems that after someone questioned me and I checked that I made a
mistake. I had checked so many different brands recently that I got
confused on that one. I phoned today and questioned Kimberly carefully.
None of their products have any gluten in them, and she sounded like she
knew what she was talking about. She said they get these calls often and
they are careful about it.

The "modified food starch" is from corn. Also, of interest, she said none
of the products had any MSG, nor any of the substances that can combine to
make MSG. So, contrary to what I stated previously, this one looks safe,
and I can vouch that it tastes very good. Now I have to keep a copy of this
to show my wife to prove that I can admit it when I'm wrong :) -vance