From:
turnerandturner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:00:49 -0500

Recently, I bought some chicken taquitos at my local Whole Foods Market.
According to the ingredients, it looked GF.  So of course I emailed them,
just to make sure.  I have yet to try them, since I just received an email
from them.  I've included their response and also a list of their GF 365
products.  **Note:  Whole Food Market's store brand is called 365, like
Walmart's store brand is called Great Value.**

Takiyah in Georgia

Takiyah,
The taquitos are gluten free.  They are made in a facility where flour
tortillas are made but the two products are made on separate lines.  The
modified food starch is corn based and there are no gluten based thickeners.
I've enclosed a list of gluten free 365 products as well.  Hope this helps
you shop at Whole Foods Market.
dr
--
Denis Ring
Whole Foods Market - 365

BRAND 365 GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS

 Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
 Soft Drinks (all)
 Expeller Pressed Canola Oil (canola oil is gluten free but not always
    recommended for people on celiac diets)
 Fruit Spreads
 Natural Spring Water
 Solid White Albacore Tuna
 Tongol Tuna
 100% Fruit Juices
 Frozen Vegetables (except potato products)
 Frozen Fruits
 Frozen Fruit Bars
 Balsamic Vinegar 5 years old
 Canned Tomatoes
 Frozen Orange Juice
 Frozen Sorbets
 NFC Orange Juice
 Cheese Puffs and Cheese Curls
 Everyday Nutrition Bars
 Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
 Baked Tortilla Chips (contains canola oil)
 Arborio Rice Imported
 Peanut Butter (creamy & crunchy)
 Creem Cheese rBST Free
 Meat Free Burgers