From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 12:12:23 -0500

Chicken Paradise has had a busy month of May.  (www.chickenparadise.com )
Also we had a peafowl hatch, and there are 8 new baby chicks in the coop.
June is pretty well filled, with just a few days available June 11-17.
After that, it will be mid-July before there is an opening, and they are
mostly mid-week.  If you want a summertime booking at Chicken Paradise, the
calendar is wide open for August or September.  Call now to get your first
choice of dates.

We recently added more pictures to the site on the Photo Gallery page.  Go
 http://www.chickenparadise.com/photogallery-tour.html to see new pictures
of the grounds and activities available.

Here is what a couple with no dietary restrictions had to say after their
visit in May...

"What an enchanted, marvelous experience for us, staying with you at Chicken
Paradise.  We were bowled over by your amazing attention to every detail,
all designed with your guest's comfort and ease of mind:  The plush
bathrobes, the fabulous bed (putting our bed at home to shame!),  the
sumptuous breakfasts, the pool, the outdoor shower, etc. etc.  But it was
most of all your charm, intelligence and warmth that completely won us over.
We truly felt like honored guests.  Many, many thanks."  Greg and Maggie,
NYC

San Antonio is a very celiac friendly town.  To see where to eat after your
gf breakfast, see Alamo Celiac  (www.alamoceliac.org and click on Defensive
Dining.

Hope to see you some time soon,

Anne Barfield