From:
Johanna Greider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 23:02:15 -0400

Several people asked what the dentist said that prompted me to want my
daughter tested for celiac.  Her teeth are 'marbled' and she is beginning to
have cavities in between several of her front teeth.  She also has atopic
dermatitis and numerous sprained ankles and a lot of white flecks on her
fingernails.  I hope I am wrong but for my peace of mind and her health I
need to know.  Our family doctor said he thought I would find it to be only
allergies and her allergest said if she wasn't having a lot of diarrhea not
to worry.

Thanks
Johanna