From:
Joanne Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joanne Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:15:45 -0500

I know its July and school’s out, but I would like to enlist your help in
creating a new website for gluten free college students. While I spent 12
years running college foodservices, the last time I slept in a dorm room was
decades ago. So I am asking today for the student’s perspective on eating
gluten free at college.

The site will feature:

Student questions and answers about foodservice in a blog form with
questions submitted from the website.
Student submitted recipes
Recipe sections and information on GF cooking
Student authored articles on gluten free college living
A Parent’s question and answer blog about college foodservice

I am asking today for some help in getting the site off the ground in the
following areas:

1) Questions about college foodservice from students or parents.
2) Short articles or stories (500 words or less) about gluten free campus
living to share with others (author’s tagline included, no copyrights, no
remuneration – just your name in lights!)
3) Ideas for content from existing college students.

Please reply to mailto:[log in to unmask]

There is so much interest and concern on this topic, that I felt a dedicated
website would be a great resource to both students and parents. The site
will have advertisements to help support the operational costs of the
website, but my time and knowledge as editor are free. I am intending to
make a difference in creating SOLUTIONS for this special segment of the
gluten free community. Thank you in advance for your interest and response.

Joanne Bradley
GF/CF since 2004
author of: Gluten Free Success for the College Student
available at GlutenFreeSuccess.com <http://glutenfreesuccess.com/>
GlutenFreeGrains.com <http://www.glutenfreegrains.com/>

PS. The site will be at www.GlutenFreeCollegeStudent.com which is UNDER
CONSTRUCTION. Please do not judge the content or quality by the current
condition. I will send out an email when the site is officially launched.
Thanks again.