From:
Diane Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 10:56:41 -0400

Someone sent me this title of a book that lists grocery-shopping
items that are GF:  *Gluten-Free Grocery-Shopping Guide*, by
Matison and Matison.  It lists the following ice creams as GF:
Chapmans, Dreyers, Edys, Food Club-Sams, Good Karma,
Haagen-Dazs, Hood, Hy-Vee, Lucerne, Prairie Farms, Publix,
Rice Dream, Safeway, Soy Dream, Safeway, Trader Joes,
Wegmans, and Winn Dixie.  And I know Schwans has at least
two flavors that are GF.  Exceptions would be cookie-dough
and brownie-added flavors.  Breyers was *not *listed in this book.
Hope this helps.  Diane

--
Remember the 3 R's:
  Respect for self;