From:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:17:04 +0000

I just received a letter along with coupons from Reckitt Benckiser which
produces French's products.  Their potato sticks are great for a snack on
the go.  My kids love them.  I just wanted to share their GF list with
everyone.

French's Worcestershire Sauce
French's Prepared Mustards
French's Honey Mustard
Cattlemen's BBQ Sauces
Frank's Original RedHot Sauce/Frank's Xtra Hot RedHot Sauce
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing Sauce
Frank's RedHot Chile 'n Lime Hot Sauce
French's Potato Sticks (Original flavor, BBQ flavor, Pizza Party Flavor,
Cheeze Cheddar)
French's GourMayo (Sun Dried Tomato Flavor, Wasabi Horseradish Flavor)
No Salt Salt Substitute
Shoku Asian Cuisine Meal Kits

*The distilled vinegar in French's Mustards, French's Worcestershire Sauce,
Frank's RedHot Sauces and Cattlemen's BBQ Sauce is not derived from wheat
and is therefore gluten free.  It is sources from distilled alcohol.

* The caramel color in French's Worcestershire Sauce is not derived from
wheat and is therefore gluten free

* Wheat & soybeans are part of one of the ingredients used in the
Cattlemen's Gold formula.  However, they are completely digested during the
manufacturing process of this ingredient resulting in the complete
elimination of gluten.

Durkee and French's spices, seasonings, sauces and gravies are manufactured
by Tone Spices.  Please contact them at 800-247-5251 for information on
these products.

This list was revised Jan '04.