From:
Judith Daley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 23:27:52 -0500

Hi List Mates,

I am in need of some quick information and advice.  My boyfriend has
just won a trip to the Dominican Republic.  Within the next couple of
days he has to decide whether or not he will take the trip (scheduled in
two weeks), or take a cash prize.  He would like us to take the trip
together, but I am very nervous about traveling and not being able to
find gluten free foods.  I am a type 1 diabetic, so I need to eat!  I
would love to see the Dominican Republic.  I'm just scared about unknown
food sources.  Has anyone traveled to Dominican Republic that would care
to share their experience with me?  Suggestions, advice, anyone?

Judith :o)
Ottawa, Ontario - Canada