From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 18:58:12 -0500

One reply came in, plus I actually spoke with the manager of the Princess Lodge in Fairbanks this morning. She confirmed that they'll accommodate gf. She offered a caveat...don't trust the travel agent. Call Princess to confirm gf, once we get our confirmation number, and call the lodges a week in advance...to make sure they got the message that your diet is gf. The manager of the lodge said that the chef offered to add a couple of specials to the menu to give me more to choose from. She also said she's been known to run out shopping on her own time to get special food for guests with special diets....but they really appreciate knowing in advance.

Wish me luck. We booked the cruisetour today..for early August. And thanks to all of you who replied. I'll report back at the end of the summer!!

Lin

The one reply from our list:
We stayed in Princes lodges in Fairbanks and Denali a couple years ago on
one of their Alaskan cruise packages and had no problems with their food.
They were able to accommodate my GF requirements.

*******
*******