From:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:07:17 -0700

Hi Listmates!

Do you miss real black liccorice?  This is the note on the Gimbalscandy.com
website:

The eight most common food allergens are peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, gluten,
soy, fish, and shell fish. These foods cause over 90 percent of all allergic
food reactions. Gimbal's Fine Candies facilities are free of these eight most
common food allergens, eliminating the risk of cross contamination. Countless
Gimbal's consumers with allergies have personally thanked us for making our
candies available to them. We are happy to create delicious treats that can be
enjoyed by so many people.

The Liccorice is positively delicious and was gone in a flash at our house.
Time to head back to the store to buy some more.  Enjoy all!

Amy