Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:35:47 EDT

Once again I thought I would turn to this list as a place to see if anyone
has experienced this.  I was diagnosed in 94 and after a few bumps and
hurdles things have gone fairly smoothly.  (It's all relative right?)

All of a sudden I'm having significant and frequent hypoglycemic attacks.
They are bad enough to send me to the ER to at least get the condition
confirmed.  I have to go see the endocrinologist so that we can try to figure out
the cause and until then I'm not allowed to drive.  I've come close to
passing out but have caught things in time.  Even doing glucose checks 1.5-2 hrs
after eating I'm still getting a reading of 65.  I feel like crap in
general.  Just wondering if anyone has gone through anything like this and what
the outcome was.  (And hoping I'm not too sorry I'm asking....?)

Thanks,
Elizabeth