From:
Alec Maines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 08:36:49 -0500

Dear Chris,

Part of the problem is the RICE DREAM. It is not GF. It is made with
something called rice syrup that somehow uses something with gluten in it
to make. I made the same mistake. I have a whole case of RICE DREAM that I
can't use now. I have no idea what you should do instead -- perhaps some of
the Mom's on this list can help you.

If you do a database search on RICE DREAM you will find it explained. If
you need help, let me know and I'll do it for you. There seems to be a
great deal of confusion about this product with many people feeling that is
GF.

Alec Maines
Washington, DC