From:
"Jody H." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 20:54:44 -0700

I would like to know what or how much do celiac support groups charge at their meetings. How often,does it work better to charge each month or by the year?

How much? What happens when people dont pay and how to do you tell them nicely that they have to pay or not come?

What types of fundraiser works?

Has anyone had success in writing a grant?

Any help on this matter as the Eugene, Or group has had one meeting and need for the group to pay their dues.

Jody
Celiac Disease
www.austinscdfriends.com