From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:26:32 -0500

Hello-

The holiday season has begun!

To help with the holidays, we're continuing our Cookie Blend Flour Special.
Use our flour to make any kind of cookie...chocolate chip, snickerdoodles,
peanut butter, sugar, or any family recipe you have!

If you've been wanting to make the traditional cookies your family made in a
gluten-free version, here's your chance. You can also check out our recipes:
http://www.gfnfoods.com/recipes.htm

You can also find some great recipes for our other products like Cornbread
stuffing and Cinnamon-Raisin Bread using our Multi-Grain Bread Flour.

Check out our online store for our Cyber Monday special:
http://store.gfnfoods.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=GN

Also, we're pleased to announce that we are now carried in Hillers Markets
in Michigan and will be adding more stores this month and in the new year.
Check our website for the latest locations:
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

As always, thank you for your support. Despite the uncertainty with the
economy and the gas price shocks, GFN Foods experienced substantial growth
in 2008. We could not have done that without our wonderful and loyal
customers. Thank you. We're looking forward to serving you in 2009!

Have a happy and safe holiday season!

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC