Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:28:34 -0500

Hi Everyone!

I have a question for y'all! This year the Miss America pageant added a "casual wear" category to the competition. This year, they will also be adding it to the state competition at Miss Georgia. I want to incorporate my platform of "Celiac Disease Awareness" onstage, and this would be an excellent opportunity!! I am looking to find a hot, bright Gluten Free or Celiac inspired t-shirt, that I can modify to look very casual and trendy. I have looked at a couple of websites already, but none of them are really bright or catchy enough! Please let me know if you of any places or websites that would like me to wear their product on the Miss Georgia stage (and potentially the Miss America stage as well!!!)

Thanks!

Ashlie Anderson
Miss Warner Robins 2004