From:
Danna Korn - ROCK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:02:23 -0800

Hi, List!
Once again, Wild Oats is sponsoring free talks on celiac disease, gluten
sensitivity, and living and loving the gluten-free lifestyle.

The next events are 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. at the following locations:
Wednesday, February 8 -- Scottsdale, AZ (Wild Oats -- 8688 E. Raintree Dr.)
Thursday, February 9 -- Gilbert, AZ (Henry's -- 874 East Warner Rd.)

I will be talking about living (and loving) the wheat-free/gluten-free
lifestyle, medical conditions that benefit from a GF diet, a GF cooking
demonstration (lasagna!), and a store tour of their gluten-free products.

Everyone in attendance will receive store discounts, product guides, and
more.

The talks are kid-friendly and informal -- lots of time for questions and
answers.  I will also be signing books ("Wheat-Free, Worry-Free:  The Art of
Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free Living" and "Kids with Celiac Disease:  A Family
Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free Children") (my new book,
"Living Gluten-Free for Dummies," won't be out until March).

Call your local Wild Oats store for more information, or see
<BLOCKED::file://www.wildoats.com> www.wildoats.com.  If you're interested
in having a talk in your area, contact Wild Oats at
<BLOCKED::file://www.wildoats.com> www.wildoats.com and put in a request!

Hope to see you there....
Danna

Founder, R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids)