From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 13:19:46 -0700

Hello List,

  Wild Oats is spnosoring a live chat with Danna Korn on May 17th.  I encourage all fellow ROCK (Raising Our Celiac Kids) leaders and members to join in, as well as other members in the gluten-free community.

  Here are the details:

    May 17th, 2006:  Live Chat with Danna Korn, Gluten Free Expert
  www.WildOats.com

   Wild Oats is sponsoring another Live Chat with Danna Korn (my friend, gluten-free expert, consultant, and author of three fabulous books on Celiac Diease and the Gluten Free Diet).  You can click on the link to Wild Oats below and then look near the bottom of their home page.   Enjoy!  It's best to see Danna in person when she travels around the country talking about CD, but if you can't see her in person, Live Chat may be the next best thing!  Enjoy!

  http://www.wildoats.com/u/home/

  Live Chat with Gluten Free Expert, Danna Korn
  Wednesday, May 17 from 5-7 pm MST

  Danna is back and she's ready to answer more of your questions about celiac disease, living gluten free and health concerns you have related to gluten.

  Post your questions now and then join us in the forum on  Wednesday, May 17 from 5-7 pm MST, when Danna will be posting responses and answering your questions directly

  Enjoy,
  ~Melonie Katz (Leader for ROCK Northern Virginia/Metro DC Chapter)