From:
Kim Runkel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Runkel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:18:04 -0800

Listmates ~

Wanted to remind you of the new location of the meeting. We're still at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue. If you park in the West parking garage (nearest to freeway), you'll go down to the first floor and turn right into the Conference Center. We are no longer in the Cafeteria.

Email me w/any questions if unsure.

Kim Runkel
GIG Volunteer