From:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roni Piterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:32:00 -0800

At www.gfMeals.com <http://www.gfmeals.com/> , by Your Dinner Secret, we
provide a convenient, delicious and stress-free way to always have GLUTEN
and CASEIN-FREE meals at your fingertips. View our extensive menu of
entrees, sides and baked goods at www.gfMeals.com <http://www.gfmeals.com/>
. We have nationwide affordable shipping or, if you live in Los Angeles,
stop by our Woodland Hills store and shop or pick up your order.

Order popular items such as Chicken Tenders, Turkey Burger Macaroni,
Home-Run Slider Burgers, Faux Buttermilk Sliced Bread, Crusty French Rolls,
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate and Vanilla Frosted Cupcakes, and
many, many more.

Place your order TODAY at www.gfMeals.com <http://www.gfmeals.com/> .

Your Dinner Secret

20929 Ventura Blvd., #22

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

888-700-5610

Roni

www.gfMeals.com <http://www.gfmeals.com/>  - Your source for gluten and
casein-free entrees, sides and baked goods shipped to your door

Keep in touch with  gfMeals on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/gfMeals/40942452636?ref=ts> .

Keep in touch with gfMeals on Twitter <http://twitter.com/gfMeals> .