From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 21:20:43 -0400

Hello-

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for graduations, Father's Day
and the onset of summer.

We're doing what we can by running a special exclusively in our online store
on our Cornbread & Corn Muffin Mix so you can make the barbecue staple that
is cornbread.

Our Cornbread Mix makes a light and moist cornbread that isn't too sweet,
isn't too salty and isn't too gritty. Or you can make 10 light and sweet Corn
Muffins if you prefer.

Each bag is $4.99 (Save 50 cents per bag) or $25.99 a case (Save $3.00 per
case). No coupon needed. But act quickly, as the sale will be limited to the
month of June only!

Go to http://www.gfnfoods.com and click on Shop. You can check out our our
other products too - like our Pancake Mix, which also can make excellent
waffles, our Brownie Mix, also great to bring to barbecues and casual
gatherings, our Pizzeria-Style Pizza Crust Mix, our Yellow Cake Mix and our
Cookie Blend Flour.

All orders over $60 are eligible for free UPS Ground shipping, just use the
coupon code FREESHIP when checking out.

You can also find our products in a growing list of retailers: Check out
http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Enjoy the month!

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC
http://www.gfnfoods.com

P.S. If you're stopping by the Gluten Intolerance Group meeting in Richmond,
VA on June 8th and 9th, stop by and say hello. We'll be sampling our products.