From:
Lois Benard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lois Benard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:22:35 -0500

We will be attending a family reunion in Sacramento the first weekend in
August.  Our Sat. evening meal is to be held at Memphis Bar_B_Q on Bercut
Dr.  We will be staying at the Embassy Suites on Capitol Mall.  Does anyone
have suggestions about eating establishments that would be safe?  Does
anyone have information about Memphis Bar-B-Q?  Thanks in advance for your
help.
  Lois