From:
Glenda Keyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 1996 09:06:40 -0400

        I am traveling to Portugal again, but visiting an area this visit
that uses bread/wheat more in their food.  Could someone translate a very
basic statement I could use to make sure my food will be prepared without
wheat, bread, crackers, etc?  Most of their usual foods are great for the GF
diet.  In fact, last time we stayed in a castle and the desserts were 5 out
of 6 GF!!!!!!  Embarassed my husband by eating all 5.  Well, it's not often
we can eat any desserts!

"Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change."

glenda keyes
columbia, sc