From:
Rhonda Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 23:23:33 -0500

Hi to all-

I visited my daughter in Chicago earlier this week.
She checked for safe places for me to eat before we arrived.
One in particular -The Girl and the Goat
This was an amazing experience great ambience and gluten free
and dairy free menu (both issues for me).
What impressed me most was upon being greeted by our waitress
she asked for drink orders and immediately asked if any food issue or allergies.
I noticed the same at surrounding tables. Our waitress was very knowledgerate
and offered to serve items separately so I could taste everything.
I had a special salad which they changed how I wanted it and duck confit-YUM
I have to say I wish more places asked about food issues first.
I don't have any connection with G&TG restaurant and I didn't know owner won Top
Chef since I don't watch it. Great Food/Place!!
Rhonda Reid