From:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Graven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:50:00 -0500

Hello-

Before you know it, the holidays will be upon us, and now is the time to
get prepared.

Our Gluten-Free Naturals mixes can help get you through this busy time of
year, from our brownies that can be brought to any occasion to our
Pizzeria-style Pizza Crust Mix that can make a quick and simple meal in
lieu of leftovers.

And don't forget our highly regarded Pancake Mix for breakfast when the
whole family is in town or our Cookie Blend flour for making the old
family recipe - but a delicious gluten-free version.

We're growing and expanding - with new products on the way and more and
more stores selling our products. You can check out all of our new stores
right here: http://www.gfnfoods.com/where_to_find.asp

Stores in Texas, Tennessee, New Hampshire, Illinois and Georgia and more
stores in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and New York, and we're
working on even more. So please check our site for the latest list. If
we're still not near where you live, you can also buy our products in our
online store. Just click on Shop at http://www.gfnfoods.com.

Also, keep an eye out for an announcement on our next new product! We'll
have something to say this month at http://www.gfnfoods.com/news.htm

Thank you to everyone for their support and we hope that you have a very
enjoyable November.

Best,

Paul Graven
GFN Foods, LLC