From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 19:04:54 -0500

Hi everyone.  I have been having really bad acid reflux for quite some time
and have been prescribed several ulcer meds. which did no good.  Well,
fruit has never agreed with me really well, the only ones that I can
tolerate are canned pears and bananas.  I cut out the canned pears and all
other canned fruit for the past few days and feel much better.  Has anyone
else had this acid reflux, and if you have, what can you take for it?

Also, has anyone tried St. John's Wort, and what effects have you had from
it?  Thanks .  Karen from central New York.  I will summarize replies and
send them to the list.