From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 15:08:34 -0500

HELP!!  MY son has been following th gf diet for 1 mo. I also have celiac.
He has had a persistent, sometimes itchy rash on his hands and around his
waist.  It resembles dry skin that cracks during the cold, it comes and goes
and also his hands swell once in awhile. The rash gets lobster red and cuts
off at the wrist, almost forming a line.  We suspect tomatoes but I was
wondering if anyone else can relate to this???  I know about DH, I also have
it but can it present itself differently in different people???? Janet