Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:47:17 EDT

Went to the movies ~ 2 months ago and saw an interesting product: Flavored
Popcorn toppings.  I wrote to the company and this was the response:

Mr. Sprung,

Please pardon the delay in replying to your message dated 5/29/99.  Researching
the answer to your question regarding glutens in our FlixStix TM Brand of
popcorn flavoring took quite a while because the actual recipes were and are
still being changed and developed.

We can assure you that both the White Cheddar and the Ranch flavors that are on
the shelves at present are, in fact gluten free, but assurances cannot be made
with the Cajun flavor because of the varied number of spices and their
origins.  This batch should only last for another two weeks, though, if sales
continue at a steady pace.

I will keep your letter on file and let you know more when the line's recipes
have been finalized.  We are working with a very reputable spice company, and
trust their products to be free of cross contaminants or harmful agents.  Once
the new ingredient lists are complete, we will be in touch.

Thank you for your interest in our product and for you input and willingness to
help.

Daena N. Cox
Office Manager