Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 23:14:16 EDT

We will be traveling to NYC, CT, and MA in June and have two Celiac
daughters. "Friendly's" is a chain of restaurants on the east coast that I
just loved when I lived there!  Does anyone know if they have any GF foods,
cook fries in separate oil, etc?

Are there any other chains that you could recommend other than the usual
Burger King? We rely on Taco Bell a lot here in CA but I don't think they
have them back there.

Thanks in advance.

Jane in CA