From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:04:50 -0500

Dear Listserve Subscribers,

We want to wish you all a Happy Spring and a wonderful Passover and Easter!
Our monthly specials are aimed at helping you celebrate with tasty treats.
You'll find them on our web site at www.glutenfree.com

Our monthly specials include:

#101001.  GLUTINO PRETZELS Snack Pack  20% OFF
Regular Price: $2.19
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $1.75
Perfect for Easter Baskets

#101002.  GLUTINO PRETZELS Family Pack 20% OFF
Regular Price: $6.69
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $5.35

#124003 GFP SZECHWAN NOODLES SKILLET MEAL
#124004 GFP TEX MEX SKILLET MEAL
Regular Price:  $4.39
SPECIAL PRICE:  $3.95

#126029M. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY OLD FASHIONED CAKE AND COOKIE MIX  (great for
lemonade cake – recipe below)
Regular Price: $4.49
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.75

#126061M. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY PERFECT PIE CRUST MIX  (makes great Matzoh -
see recipe below)
Regular Price: $4.49
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.75

#126034M. GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE MIX
Regular Price: $5.12
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $4.37

This month’s recipes:

LEMONADE CAKE

1 bag GLUTEN FREE PANTRY OLD FASHIONED CAKE AND COOKIE MIX (#126029M)
2 Tbs. butter or margarine
1 cup confectioners sugar
1/2 tsp. gluten free vanilla
6 oz. lemonade concentrate
lemon slices-optional

Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix together butter, sugar, vanilla and lemonade
to form a glaze. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook 3-4 minutes. After
cake has been removed from oven, poke holes through it with a fork.. Pour
glaze over cake. Garnish with fresh lemon slices.   Cool and serve.

GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY MATZOH  (from Bev Wahl )
This looks like and even tastes like real Matzoh.

1 cup GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY PERFECT PIE CRUST MIX (#126061M)
1 egg
4 tablespoons of water

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix ingredients it in a Kitchen Aid mixer on high speed for about 20 seconds
until dough forms a ball.  Sprinkle more mix on parchment paper and roll
dough out very thin.  Pierce it with a fork in the same pattern as regular
matzoh and bake on the parchment paper for 18 minutes.  Take it out of the
oven and let it cool on the paper.

There are more Passover and Easter recipes on our web site at
www.glutenfree.com

With our best wishes for a wonderful April!

Beth Hillson and all of us at Glutino USA/Gluten-Free Pantry
1-800-291-8386
www.glutenfree.com