From:
"Renee' C." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Renee' C.
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2016 18:33:28 -0500

To all:
I wanted to share the Betrayal Docu-series because this may be life saving to you or to someone you love www.betrayalseries.com . The first 2 episodes are remaining live tonight online. I'm not sure how long these first two episodes will be available as they're only online for access for 24 hours and they've already been up and running for some time now. More episodes will be posted at the above website as they become available and for access for the 24 hour period from when they are released. Please pass this on to others you may know who are living with Celiac Disease, gluten sensitivities and other autoimmune diseases.

Blessings,
Renee' in MI