From:
EmmaJane Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 06:30:38 -0500

Listmates,

I understand from Bob at Bob and Ruth's Dining and Travel Club that the
American Dietetic Association has a new Manual of Clinical Dietetics
which lists new "official" guidelines for our diet.  The manual is
expensive or I would consider buying a copy.  There is no info online at
their website other than the fact that this publication exists and the
cost.  Is anyone out there a dietician and has access to this new set of
"rules"?  I would like to know what foods and/or additives have now been
deemed by this association as "safe".  Anyone with any info?

Thanks in advance,
EmmaJane Adams