Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:12:10 -0800

Thanks to the ten or more listers who replied.

It turns out that 'sweet rice' is not the same as glutinous rice as
suggested by some, but is known simply as sweet rice and is a very small
grain, less than  half the size of ordinary white rice.

It is available in some Asian food stores, but not usually in health food
stores.

sauce and if a coarse grind, is a good meal to roll fish in before cooking.

I found it in a small specialty shop that specializes in rice of many
varieties.  I now have five pounds so can grind it to my specifications in
my Whisper mill.

Thanks for the help.

Jessie