From:
NICKI HUMPHRIES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 12:17:04 EST

I am allergic to egg albumin (egg whites) in addition to having
celiac disease.  All the bread recipes seem to use eggs
to replace gluten.  Does anyone have any good egg free bread
recipes?  Commercial egg replacers are all egg white, and EnerG
Egg Replacer doesn't work for large items in my experience (i.e.,
individual cookies and pancakes will rise, but brownies don't).  I
have used Dietary Specialties bread mixes, which are egg free, but
I'd like to make my own bread, without being dependent on deliveries.
Thanks.
nicki humphries
university of maryland medical system
baltimore, md.