Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:54:22 -0800

I thank the the person who responded to my post concerning whether of
not Muir Glen 100% vegetable juice with "spice" was GF or not, and the
one respondent said that she thought so, but to check it out on their
website; the URL was not given.  However, in the meanwhile, I was able
to get through to the nice folks at Muir Glen, and the answer is yes,
their vegetable juice with an added "spice" is GF.

Candice in California