From:
Beth Hillson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 11:50:44 -0500

Dear ListServe Subscribers,

All of us at the Gluten-Free Pantry wish all of you a very

HAPPY, HEALTHY, GLUTEN-FREE NEW YEAR!

We are grateful for your continued business and would like to show our
appreciation

by offering a SPECIAL PRICE OF

50 CENTS OFF on all GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY MIXES

CASES OF 12 BAGS OF MIX WILL BE 15% OFF instead of 10% off this month.

This special can be found on our web site:  www.glutenfree.com

EXCEPTIONS:  This special does not apply to the 5-lb. bags of our products
or to the Coconut Macaroon Mix.   This special will run through the month of
January.

Once again, Happy New Year and Thank You for Your Continued Support!

Beth Hillson
The Gluten-Free Pantry
www.glutenfree.com