Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:04:02 +0700

Hello Everyone,
I'd like to get any up-to-the-second recommendations you may have for
Disneyland (not Disney World), and also for Disney's California Adventure.
I'd especially appreciate if you might have *recently* been there if you
share your map of the day. That is, where did you stop first...is there a
place to pick up a list of GF restaurants at both parks? Are there snack
stands or carts that have GF food, or does eating anything = big Disney
bucks? What were your best experiences?

Usually when we travel we have a car, but this time we won't for the three
days at DL, so we can't guarantee stops at Whole Foods or preparing foods in
our room, and so forth. However, we will have a small kitchen.

I know there's information in the archives, but again, I'm seeking very
current knowledge, and I will summarize.

Sincere thanks to all,
Patricia