From:
Sonia Bloch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 21:52:27 +0100

I am now in a position to summarize about milk free diets.

Some useful info through Dr William Shaw author of Biological treatments
of Autism and PDD and director of www.greatpainslaboratory.com.
Feingold diet which eliminates colours, flavours and preservatives
www.feingold.org Bio-Energic Stress testing shows if children are
allergic to gluten and its removal helped hyperactive children.

Blood tests for gluten: IgA and IgG anti-body test for gliadin and IgA -AEA
(anti-endomysial antibody test for gluten). Must NOT eliminate gluten or any
other food before testing.

Another helpful site for many food problems:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~sdengate/
I hope this helps anyone with similar problems!

Sonia Bloch