From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 19:08:46 EDT

Entrees

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.  We were pleased to learn of your
interest in our SEEDS OF CHANGE Certified Organic Products.  All of our foods
are made with the freshest, select organic ingredients.  Everything is grown
without synthetic herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers and is free of
genetic modification (GMO's).  That way, you're sure of what you're eating,
and you're sure it's good for you.

Listed below are the SEEDS OF CHANGE Certified Organic products that are
gluten-free:

Pasta Sauces:  Balsamic, Olive and Onion Pasta Sauce; Garden Vegetable Pasta
Sauce; Mushroom and Onion Pasta Sauce; Roasted Garlic and Onion Pasta Sauce;
Santa Fe Style Pasta Sauce; Three Cheese Marinara Pasta Sauce; Tomato and
Basil Pasta Sauce; and Traditional Herb Spaghetti Sauce.

Salsas:   Black Bean and Tomato Medium; Garlic and Cilantro Mild; Garlic and
Cilantro Spicy; Tomato and Onion Spicy; Traditional Picante Medium; and Tr
aditional Picante Mild.

Salad Dressings and Ketchup:  Balsamic Vinaigrette; Italian Herb Vinaigrette;
Mediterranean Tomato Vinaigrette; Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette; Roasted Red
Pepper Vinaigrette; Sweet Basil Vinaigrette; French Tomato Salad Dressing;
Greek Feta Vinaigrette; Sweet Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette; Zesty Dill
Vinaigrette; and Tomato Ketchup.

Rice and Grain Dishes:  French Herb Quinoa Blend; Tomato Basil Quinoa Blend;
and Zesty Cilantro Quinoa Blend.

Frozen Meals:  Four Bean Chili; Mushroom Wild Pilaf; and Teriyaki Stir-Fried
Rice.

If you need further assistance, please e-mail or call us at 1-888-762-4240
between the hours of 7AM to 4PM (PST).  When calling, please reference file
number 4976960A.

Nancy Nava
Seeds Of Change
Consumer Affairs Department