From:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jupiter Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 15:08:48 -0700

Hi folks, I've been using Wobenzyme for a while and wanted to let you know
something. I called the company to ask about dosing. Their bottle says take
45 minutes before meals. That sounded odd for something that is supposed to
help digest my food. The rep told me that those intructions are for those
who are taking it for inflammation (i.e. arthritis, injuries, etc.) but that
for digestion they should be taken with meals. He also offered this one
curious bit of info; he said that if you are using them for digestion and
NOT for inflammation, you are better off finding something cheaper, because
Wonenzyme is expensive and your ereally paying for the anti-inflammatory
properties. He said there are plenty of fine digestive enzyme supplement on
the market that are cheaper.

It's rare that you get this honesty from a company that is selling
something, so I thought it was good to pass on as it should reinfornce their
product integrity.

SO now on to the real questions; Anyone know a really good high-quality
GLUTEN-FREE digestive enzyme supplement that is cheaper than Wobenzyme and
REALLY WORKS to help break down food? My problems are mostly gas and
annoying stomach noises.

Thanks!

Jupiter