From:
sharon mattos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sharon mattos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:34:07 +0000

Hello All:

This is the first I am hearing about turkey meat having gluten
(possibly--not all turkeys from what I understand)...help!  I thought all
meat/fish/poultry, when cooked plain and eaten plain was fine.  I usually
buy my meat/chicken/poultry at Whole Foods markets but occasionally I have
had a good steak from other supermarkets and been fine....
any comments would help on this.
Thanks,
Sharon