From:
Michelle Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:49:15 -0700

have had several questions pertaining to what "whole bean romano flour"
is.   I was under the impression that it was bean flour that you could
get anywhere.  I live in Vancouver, BC and when I first discovered that
my son was allergic to wheat I found several recipes calling for bean
flour.  When I went to purchase bean flour, the actual name on the
printed label said "whole bean romano flour".  When I contacted the
store I purchased the flour from, they told me that in the cookbook
"Full of Beans" it specifically asks for whole bean romano flour.
(Romano beans are white beans)  I would think you could use any bean
flour and it would produce the same results.

Someone inquired  as to what would happen if you changed the corn flour
to something else.  I haven't tried it, but would suggest something that
holds together quite well, as corn flour does.
Sorry for any confusion this recipe has caused.
Michelle Carter
Van, BC