From:
Valerie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:59:33 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone let me know what foods you recommend eating after a difficult celiac reaction? My mom is 74, diabetic, and has celiac. So she doesn't want to wait too long to eat something because of the diabetes and to keep her strength up (she's tiny and doesn't have a lot of extra reserves). I will summarize.

Thank you.

Valerie