From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 22:43:35 -0500

1-2-3 Gluten Free is pleased to announce the introduction of 2 new
products: Lindsay's Lipsmackin'Roll-out Sugar Cookies and Peri's Perfect
Chocolate Bundt Poundcake.

Both products are, like all of our others, moist and non-gritty, and easy
to make.  Our complete line of premium gluten-free, wheat-free baking
mixes now include:

Southern Glory  Biscuits
Sweet Goodness Pan Bars
Aaron's Favorite Rolls
Allie's Awesome Pancakes
Merediths' Marvelous Muffins/Quickbread
Delightfully Gratifying Bundt Poundcake
Devilishly Decadent Brownies

We are continuing to grow our product lines.  We invite you to visit our
website (www.123glutenfree.com) to find recipes, store locations (we are
rapidly expanding our locations throughout the United States and expect to
be in Canada before too long), read testimonials that celiacs from around
the country have sent to us, and further information.

Thank you for your continued support of our small, family company.  We
truly appreciate it.  We are continuing to develop new products that are
gluten-free and wheat-free. Many are also free of soy, corn, dairy, egg,
and/or potato.

Our O-U Kosher certification is coming very soon.  We continue to donate
to celiac disease and autism research.

1-2-3 Gluten Free, Inc.
www.123glutenfree.com