From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:08:45 -0800

The year is winding down and parents are thinking
about the holidays. Its also a time to think about
rewarding children for overcoming challenges, or
studying hard and improving their grades during the
past year.

There are all sorts of ways to demonstrate
achievement.  That's one of the reasons
we started the PhillySwirl "Rising Stars" program.  We
are rewarding school children for their willingness
to work hard, never give up, and for believing in
themselves.

Parents you can nominate your child as a 'Rising Star'
by filling out the form on our website at
www.phillyswirl.com

In addition to the recognizing student achievement,
PhillySwirl is continuing its efforts to support
celiac research. Our profit of .25 cents is being
donated, along with a personal contribution of .25
cents (for a total of .50 cents) for each UPC/Barcode
from PhillySwirl product boxes sent to the Center for
Celiac Research. To learn more go to:
   www.umm.edu/news/releases/phillyswirl.html

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any
questions.

Alex Plotkin, owner/co-founder PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com
(877) 379-4757